Nearly one half of Australians are born overseas or have a parent who was born overseas.
Being aware of the diverse cultures and perspectives of our population can significantly improve your skills at working across cultures, whether you’re a business owner working with customers or employees, or a service provider working with diverse clientele.
Our training will help you:
- Understand Cultural Diversity in Queensland
- Understand the challenges of settlement for refugees and migrants
- Understand Culture and its impact on communication
- Apply skills needed in Cross Cultural Communication
- Develop skills needed to manage Cultural Diversity
We deliver day courses on a range of topics, including working with refugees, working effectively with cultural diversity and working with young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds.
We also provide tailored training to meet the needs of organisations.
The best presentation / training around cross-cultural work I have experienced. An extremely informative, useful and educational presentation. I feel my work is better informed and improved by this training.
- Participant feedback from the Working with Refugees training held in Brisbane, 2017
Working with Cultural Diversity Training
24/06/20 - 9:30AM
Brisbane Multicultural Centre, Woolloongabba