Delivering culturally relevant services to your organisation
Meaningfully engage with culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) clients and communities with Multicultural Australia’s Cultural Support services.
Our cultural support workers have the language, knowledge, skills, and cultural intelligence to help your organisation strengthen relationships with our growing number of multicultural communities in Queensland.
With language and cultural support, you’ll gain a better understanding of the unique needs of your customers, and build trust with communities who have experienced barriers in accessing and engaging with your services. It’s also a great opportunity to partner with us to build a society with access to opportunities and outcomes.
Why cultural support matters
- More than 180 languages are spoken in Queensland
- 1 in 10 Queenslanders speak a language other than English at home
- 11 Brisbane suburbs have populations where more than 50% of the population are born overseas
Organisations we work with
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Community and non-government stakeholders
"A huge thanks also goes to the individual cultural support workers who all were an absolute pleasure to work with, making the process of helping flood impacted families so much smoother and comfortable for them. Thank you for providing such a great service." Department of Communities Community Recovery Team
Multicultural Australia can provide you with experienced Cultural Support Workers through a variety of services and pathways including short/long term fee for service requests.
- Fill in this form to register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch
- Email us at [email protected]
- Download a flyer