Multicultural Australia connects jobseekers of refugee, migrant and asylum seeker backgrounds with Queensland businesses to build a more inclusive and capable workforce.
The Employment team at Multicultural Australia will work with you to find the best placement or program based on your strengths and career goals.
Multicultural Australia Employment team will help you explore career options in Australia and build skills and confidence to be able to look for employment that is aligned with your aspirations.
Some of the support provided, depending on your circumstances, might include:
- Career Advice/Career Coaching Sessions
- Work Preparation (job search, job applications, resume, pre-employment support)
- Work Experience and/or Volunteering opportunities
- Information Sessions on employment topics
- Career Mentoring Programs
- Work and Welcome
- Access to Vacancy list
- Networking Opportunities
- Post placement Support
Feel free to contact the Employment team for more information or to be referred for Employment support :
P: 07 3337 5400
E: [email protected]
Alternatively, complete our employment referral form and our team will be in touch with you.