Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney-General
Closing: Round 105 will open mid-March and will close at 11.59pm on 30 April 2020.
The Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) allocates grants to not-for-profit community groups and organisations to enhance their capacity to provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for Queensland communities.
Amounts of $500 to $35,000 are available to eligible community groups and organisations. Applications are prioritised in the following order, where 1 has the highest priority:
- Items/facilities directly affected, damaged or destroyed by a declared natural disaster in the last 2 years
- Equipment or facility improvements
- Buses, cars, caravans, boats, tractors, trailers, large mowers, motorbikes and similar items
- Community events, training, workshops, festivals, publications and website development
- Organisations that have received more than $15,000 from the GCBF over the past 2 years
Please carefully read the GCBF Funding Guidelines for details on eligibility, assessment criteria, and further advice on making applications. This will help you submit a valid application and understand the chances of a positive outcome.
Applications can be made through the GCBF online grants portal.
Round 105 will open mid-March and will close at 11.59pm on 30 April 2020.
When announced, dates for opening of following rounds can be checked at: GCBF Programs Link
Round 106 closes on 30 June 2020 at 11:59pm
Round 107 closes on31 August at 11:59pm
Round 108 closes on 31 October at 11:59pm.
Round 104 closed on 28 February 2020 at 11:59pm