Do you want to engage more effectively with people from refugee backgrounds?
This training program gives you practical skills to enhance the services you provide to people from refugee backgrounds within the welfare and services sector.
This program addresses service delivery challenges including:
- Understanding and communicating with clients from diverse refugee backgrounds
- Responding appropriately to needs specific to people from refugee backgrounds
- Helping people from refugee backgrounds regain their independence
The following group discounts are also available.
- 3 to 5 participants per organisation: 15% discount
- 6 to 10 participants per organisation: 20% discount
- Student: 20% discount (Student ID must be presented)
WHENMay 20, 2020 at 9:30am - 4pm
WHEREBrisbane Multicultural Centre
28 Dibley St
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
Google map and directions