- Permanent, Full Time position
- Salary sacrifice option
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Make a positive impact on multicultural Queensland whilst working as part of a friendly and collaborative team
We are seeking someone who is passionate to work as part of a team to deliver exemplary tenancy management and support for newly arrived Queenslanders.
Be a part of our Accommodation team and contribute in assisting our clients transition into independent tenancies on private rental market and establish their lives in Australia!
You will have the opportunity to assist in managing head lease properties, co-ordinate entry/exit condition reports, liaise with the property manager for through-out tenancy maintenance.
Multicultural Australia is a leading Queensland multicultural organisation. We aim to grow multicultural values across our State and to empower newly arrived Queenslanders from diverse cultural and language backgrounds through advocacy, community development and a range of client services.
Our main objective is to create a welcoming, inclusive and economically stronger community here in Queensland. We are passionate about working to ensure that new Queensland refugees, migrants and international students are included, skilled and thriving. Multicultural Australia currently has over 220 staff, 100 Cultural Support Workers and 200 volunteers.
- Relevant experience and qualifications in the field of Social Work, Property Management, Community/Human Services, Public Housing (or similar field)
- High level of interpersonal, written and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully and appropriately convey and facilitate important Australian life skills (specifically regarding accommodation) so that clients are able to independently establish their lives in Australia
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and experience working with databases, and the ability to deliver high quality professional documents
- Experience in liaising with various stakeholders in the accommodation/and or real estate sector
Ready for your next challenge?
Please go through our Cultural Values – The Multicultural Australia Way. This is a snapshot of who we are. If you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do, please email your application to the Recruitment Officer at email@example.com no later than 9AM Thursday, 12th March 2020. Your application must contain:
o a cover letter (no more than one page), outlining why you are interested in the position and what impact you believe you can make in this role; and,
o a current resume (including the details of three professional referees).
In case you have any queries or for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Phillips, Program Manager – Client Services on 0413 263 038.
At Multicultural Australia, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability to apply.
For further details, please download the position description.