Redbank Plains Community Centre is a safe, welcoming and inclusive place for all residents of Redbank Plains. The centre’s goal is to make a meaningful impact to the Redbank Plains community, through creating opportunities, reducing social isolation, and developing a sense of welcome and belonging.
Redbank Plains Community Centre is managed by Multicultural Australia. It is an initiative of Ipswich City Council and Queensland State Government.
Our monthly activity calendar changes regularly, follow our Facebook page for updated information.
- Youth Space (ages 11-21)
- Community Morning Tea
- Project Nourish (food relief program)
- Photography Group
- Young at Heart Club (ages 55 and up)
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Multicultural shared lunches
- Free information sessions
- Homework Club (run by SALBAGOSS)
- FutureFIT – employability skills support with volunteer team (resume writing, computer literacy, cover letters, job search)
- English classes
- UnitingCare Financial Counselling
- West Moreton Health, Child Health Clinics
- West Moreton Health, Antenatal Clinics
- PCYC Braking the Cycle program
- Ipswich City Council Community Immunisation Clinics
- Ipswich City Council Library programs
- St Vincent De Paul Society Settlement Engagement and Transition Support program
- Sisterhood and Man Up programs