Full Time - Fixed Term expiry 30/06/2022
Multicultural Australia exists to create a welcoming, inclusive and economically stronger community. This is an agenda shared with many others. Our part is to ensure that new Queenslanders are included, skilled and thriving. We are passionate about promoting positive conversations about inclusion. Multicultural Australia delivers settlement services to refugees, migrants, international students and people seeking asylum in Queensland, while advancing a diverse, inclusive and multicultural community.
Results Based Accountability (RBA) is Multicultural Australia’s impact and outcomes measurement framework. RBA provides us with a structured framework for thinking and action that helps us to understand and improve our impact – that is, to ensure the work we do makes a real and positive difference to people’s lives. We know we are busy, but as an organisation passionate about social change, we want to know that our clients are actually better off.
What you can expect from this role:
- Lead on the improvement of data collection practices and system integrations within and between teams, to support the successful uptake and ongoing use of Results Based Accountability;
- Elicit data and system improvement requirements from teams using interviews, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions and workflow analysis;
- Define business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and proposed solutions based on user experience and objectives;
- Drive the implementation and testing of new systems;
- Support Multicultural Australia teams to improve the functionality of their data collection, storage and reporting tools and systems, and drive continuous improvement and accuracy;
Write detailed, universally understood procedures;
Please peruse the position description for full details regarding this position.
What do we need from you:
- Possession of tertiary qualifications in; Business or a related discipline;
- Police clearance check;
- Substantial demonstrated experience as a data analyst and/or business analyst;
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and automation;
- Strong understanding of and experience in API and data integration;
- Experience in preparing documentation such as business and data maps, requirements, and solutions, based on user experiences;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage up and influence internal stakeholders and decision makers to inform data- and system-related decision making;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate data and business concepts to culturally and linguistically diverse stakeholders with varying ICT literacy;
Please peruse the position description for full details regarding this position
Ready for your next challenge?
Email your application to the Recruitment Officer at [email protected] no later than 5.00 pm, Friday 23rd July, 2021.
Your application must contain:
- a cover letter (no more than one page), outlining why you are interested in the position, what relevant experience you have and what impact you believe you can make in this role; and,
- a current resume (including the details of two professional referees).
If you have any further enquiries or for a confidential discussion, please contact Pia Perversi-Burchall, Project Lead - RBA after Monday the 19th July on 0466 432 466.
At Multicultural Australia, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.