“Be a part of the picture!”
The MOSAIC Multicultural Festival celebrates the rich cultural contributions that all of us bring to our multicultural Queensland through dance, music, spoken word, visual arts and crafts, children’s and family activities and delectable foods and cooking demonstrations!
The MOSAIC 2019 program will feature:
- ‘It’s Who We Are!’ an exhibition of photography, visual art and spoken word; sponsored by Multicultural Affairs Queensland.
- ‘Lullabies and Stories - Memories of Bliss’ – showcasing diverse voices and curated by Charulatha Mani, renowned international Indian signer and Director of the Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University Research Centre.
- ‘Tibetan Mandala’ - at the heart of the Info-Dome will be the Tibetan Mandala - contribute your valuable little piece to the MOSAIC Mandala!
- 'Rock around the Wok!’ - Diverse Cooking Demonstrations featuring notable cooks with intriguing stories.
- ‘Welcome Cafe’ - sample a coffee from aspiring young baristas.
- ‘The Soap Box Stage’ - Brisbane meets London with Hyde Park's Speaker's Corner re-visited! Take time out and enjoy creative solo speakers and musicians from all four corners - or get up on your own soap box.
- ‘Global Bazaar’ - explore the handicrafts of diverse artists and perhaps seek out a unique seasonal gift for family and friends. The Global Bazaar will be a colourful visual experience, like a busy Moroccan market place!
- The Lake Stage - the best in World Music.
- The Celebration Stage - Community Dance.
MOSAIC Multicultural Festival is a family-friendly event.
Grab your free ticket: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mosaic-multicultural-festival-2019-tickets-71993339015
MOSAIC is brought to you in partnership with Suncorp, the Queensland Government and Brisbane City Council.
WHENOctober 13, 2019 at 10am - 6pm
WHERERoma Street Parkland
1 Parkland Blvd
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Google map and directions