Do you have well developed planning and organisation skills? Are you able to develop rapport and relationships with staff across all levels of an organisation, particularly with people from a diverse cultural background?
We are seeking an energetic, service focussed person who understands what it is to provide exceptional HR/WHS support to staff, so our staff can best support our clients.
What you can expect to do:
1. Enter Cultural Support Worker (CSW) payment forms into Multicultural Australia’s timesheet system, CI Anywhere, ensuring accuracy of data (appropriate approvals, cost centre information etc.)
2. Action Go1 requests and assist with preparing reports and training materials using the Go1 platform
3. Provide relief reception support, including welcoming clients and stakeholders to reception, answering phone calls and directing enquiries to appropriate staff, setting up meeting rooms etc.
4. Assist with staff contract preparation and new staff file set up in the HR system, ProSIMS
5. Collation of recruitment documentation, including ensuring interview information is saved appropriately, new staff interview notes are saved to ProSIMS, candidates are notified and applications are collated
6. Assist the WHS team to complete internal WHS audits, including updating the audit register, sending reminder emails regarding outstanding action items, scheduling appointments to discuss audit results with mangers etc.
7. Assist with updating the WHS incident register and preparing quarterly incident reports
8. Assist with probity register follow-up, including sending staff follow-up emails, updating the probity register etc.
Want to know more abut the role?
Full details about the role can be found in the position description below. If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact Leisa Duncan, Team Leader, HR, Administration/Reception and WHS on 0432 356 214.
Ready for your next challenge?
Please email your application to the Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
by no later that 9AM Friday 29th January 2020. Your application must contain:
· A cover letter (no more than one page) outlining why you are interested in the position and what impact you believe you can make in this role, and:
· A current resume (including the details of three professional referees).