Feed Queensland Appeal’s mission to increase the capacity of suburban and regional food relief charities and help them nourish their communities.
Our Feed Queensland Appeal grants enable food relief charities to buy things such as fridges, freezers, vans, ovens, cool rooms, storage, kitchen equipment and staple foods to help charities grow their current programs, start new projects and expand their reach in providing food and meals for people going hungry in their community.
The 2019 grants in Queensland are:
- Major Projects Grants up to $50 000 for major infrastructure
- Grassroots Grants of up to $25 000 for minor infrastructure and food staple access
- Rural Grants of up to $50 000 for major or minor infrastructure and food staple access for regional and remote communities.
2019 Feed Queensland Grants close 5pm on 31st July (AEST). Grants will be awarded by the 30th September 2019.
To be eligible for a grant your charity must:
- be located in the state that you are applying for
- your primary focus must be food relief in your local community
- provide a minimum of 12 months audited financials (if your annual revenue is under $1 million then please provide a financial report)
- be endorsed as a Deductable Gift Recipient. Deductable gift recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1936
Amount: up to $50,000