Consent to provide content to the Culture of Connection Campaign
Thank you for helping us all stay connected while we get through Coronavirus.
We are currently recommending people submit content to us using WeTransfer, because it is free, it accepts large files, and you do not need to create an account. If you prefer not to use this platform, you can email us for other ways to send through your content.
By submitting your content to us, you give permission for Multicultural Australia to use any photos, images, videos and visual recordings, or sound recordings of people featured in the content for the purposes of marketing and advertising, media publicity, publication, general display or for any other purposes related to the Culture of Connection campaign.
This may include, but is not limited to:
Multicultural Australia publications
Multicultural Australia website
Facebook and social media
Media releases authorised by Multicultural Australia
By submitting your content to us, you are confirming that:
- You understand the images/recordings of you contain your personal information and you give Multicultural Australia permission to disclose this personal information for the above purposes.
- You understand the images/recordings may be changed or edited and you will not get to approve the final product.
- You understand Multicultural Australia will not pay you for the use of any images/recordings and will not repay you for any costs or damages because of its use.
- You understand that once images/recordings of you have been put on the internet, Multicultural Australia cannot control how they are used or shared by other people or entities.
- You release Multicultural Australia from all claims in relation to the use images/recordings of you or the people in your content.
- You confirm you are of legal age and have the full legal capacity to submit this content and understand this consent process.