Leave your mark on Queensland’s cultural landscape
Multicultural Australia’s Community Funding Access Program provides assistance to Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities across Queensland to access funding to make their project dreams into reality.
Through a mix of training, information and support, Multicultural Australia enhances CALD communities’ capacity to access vital funds for projects to promote and foster cultural diversity in Queensland.
Multicultural Australia can:
- Deliver grant preparation workshops
- Provide one-on-one grant application support
- Promote available grant opportunities
- Research grants suitable to the needs of organisations and groups
- Review draft grant applications for organisations and groups
Multicultural Australia has been delivering this service for over ten years and is proudly supported by the Queensland Government through Multicultural Affairs Queensland, Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs.
Call us on (07) 3337 5400 or email us if you have any questions.