Are you a communications expert, passionate about promoting the benefits of Queensland’s vibrant multicultural future, then we have the job for you!
We are looking for someone who is creative and enthusiastic with strong skills in social media, website content management and graphic design, to support the successful implementation of our social movement initiatives, supporter engagement and media strategies.
Some of the duties you can expect to do in this role includes:
- Create and curate multimedia content for Multicultural Australia and its social businesses’ marketing and supporter campaigns, including written, graphic and video content for websites, social media channels and electronic direct marketing (eDMs), as well as print collateral;
- Build strong relationships and processes across Multicultural Australia teams and staff to source regular data, stories and other content to support various campaigns;
- Database management of our new CRM in line with Multicultural Australia’s social movement plan, including:
- logging contacts;
- adding stakeholders and supporters;
- data cleansing;
- reporting and analysis of supporter engagement;
- monitoring data protocols for the supporter/user journey and supporting the Communications and Mobilisation manager to review and revise strategies.
If this sounds like you and want to know more,
If you have further queries, please contact Sarah Pember, Communications and Mobilisation Manager on 0422 089 628.
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 4th December 2019 at 10AM.
Please go through our Cultural Values – The Multicultural Australia Way. This is a snapshot of who we are. If you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do, please email your application to the Recruitment Officer at email@example.com. Your application must contain:
o a current resume (including the details of two professional referees);
o a cover letter (no more than one page), outlining how your skills and experience are suited to this role; and,
o a portfolio demonstrating a selection of previous original multimedia content you have created for digital and social media marketing and promotional campaigns.
At Multicultural Australia, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability to apply.
Download the position description below: