Multicultural Australia exists to create a welcoming, inclusive, and economically stronger community. This is an agenda shared with many others. Our part is to ensure that new Queenslanders are included, skilled and thriving. We are passionate about promoting positive conversations about inclusion. Multicultural Australia delivers settlement services to refugees, migrants, international students and people seeking asylum in Queensland, while advancing a diverse, inclusive and multicultural community.
Multicultural Australia is looking for a qualified Communication and Marketing Manager who is wanting to become and integral part of the communication and marketing team and be a positive and proactive contributor to the business.
This position leads the communication and marketing function at Multicultural Australia, through providing strategic and tactical leadership and advice, while achieving organisational strategic pillars. As a generalist marketing and communications position, the Communications and Marketing Manager activates the full marketing mix in order to progress the agenda of the organisation.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Lead the implementation and evaluation of Multicultural Australia’s communication strategies, marketing plans, event promotion, community campaigns and social movement building initiatives;
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of Multicultural Australia’s supporter engagement, retention, brand and data strategies;
- Set and achieve the annual KPIs for supporters and donor engagement, fundraising and retention that lead to achieve positive return on investment;
- Deliver inspiring content for donations and fundraising initiatives and campaigns that support Multicultural Australia’s purpose and its social businesses, events, services and programs;
- Manage media and communications in environments that can be political, highly sensitive and of high public interest;
- Create and coordinate internal and external print and digital communication channels and technologies, social media content and publications that ensure Multicultural Australia’s strategic messaging and brand promotion;
- Ensure Multicultural Australia's Community Relationship Management system (Nation Builder) delivers a strong supporter base and engagement outcomes along with increased opportunities for donations and fundraising.
To be successful in this role you will need to have demonstrated leadership skills with experience managing staff and implementing major communication, marketing and promotion initiatives and campaigns. Strong knowledge of CRM systems, designing and achieving growth strategies, with the ability to analyse and present data analytics and insights in an engaging way to a variety of audiences and stakeholders. Significant experience in communications, public relations, marketing, stakeholder and media engagement. Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels.
For any queries please contact [email protected]
What Multicultural Australia provides you which makes this role so exceptional:
- Salary Packaging
- Paid Parental leave
- Professional development and ongoing training to keep you at the cutting edge of industry knowledge.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- A company who understands and demonstrates that our staff are our most valuable asset.
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below!! You will be redirected to our internal recruitment system to register your interest and submit a covering letter along with your resume.
We encouraged you to submit your application as soon as practically possible as in the interest of responding quickly we might interview and appoint suitable candidates ahead of the closing date.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Successful candidate/s will be required to have professional reference checks, valid driver’s licence, police check and apply for a Working with Children Blue Card. It is a condition of employment with Multicultural Australia to fulfil all our current and future COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
How do I apply?
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the apply link!! You will redirect to our internal recruitment system to register your interest and submit a covering letter along with your resume.
At Multicultural Australia, we pursue a workforce that is as diverse as our community - in race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexuality, neurodiversity, culture and belief - and reflects the communities we work in. We recognise diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our culture and we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability, and people of diverse genders and/or sexual orientations.