Do you have well developed planning and organisation skills? Do you have experience working with databases or information management systems and a passion for detail? Some people might call you a ‘Details person’.
We are seeking an energetic, service focused person who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and get in and get the work done.
What you can expect to do:
1. Provide quality administrative support to various Multicultural Australia teams
2. Assist in managing a number of group email boxes and client data management systems
3. Assist the Claims Officer with data entry into Multicultural Australia’s internal client management systems (CSNet) as well as government data management systems (HSP system)
4. Provide administrative support to the operations team with diary coordination and arranging client appointments to essential registration agencies including Centrelink, Banks, Medicare, health services etc.
5. Engage internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner to support the operations of activities and gather information for reporting purposes
Want to know more abut the role?
Full details about the role can be found in the position description below. If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact Linny Thornely, Team Leader, Settlement Support Services on 0421 943 137.
Ready for your next challenge?
Please email your application to the Recruitment Officer at [email protected]
by no later that 9AM Friday 24th January 2020. Your application must contain:
· A cover letter (no more than one page) outlining why you are interested in the position and what impact you believe you can make in this role, and:
· A current resume (including the details of three professional referees).
At Multicultural Australia, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Please download the Position Description below: